Class 'Memcache' not found & PHP

Viewed 39639

I installed memcached by reading this article on Windows7 but unfortunately i keep getting error Fatal error: Class 'Memcache' not found in D:\xampp\htdocs\test\memcache\test.php on line 2

Line 2: $memcache = new Memcache;

Win7 64, Xampp Installed. I am using net start "memcached Server" on command line but it says service is already started.

Some other info which may help;

On php.ini file:

extension=php_memcache.dll

    [Memcache]  
    memcache.allow_failover = 1  
    memcache.max_failover_attempts=20  
    memcache.chunk_size =8192  
    memcache.default_port = 11211  

Update: phpinfo(); show dll is not loaded. Tried several different dll files so far, didn't work. Also dll is located correct. It is in the right folder as it seems.

(P.S. Some may think there are possible duplicates about this topic but there is only 1 person who followed the same instructions and had same error in SO. That question has no answer or solution since march.)

6 Answers

xampp windows version is 32bit ,you must be use 32bit memcache.dll

I hole that would be useful for you!

Related