When I have two line of text with different font-size, they overlap. Look at this example : http://jsfiddle.net/3WcMG/1/
All the 'j' and 'g' are hiding the to of the second line. It does that with all main fonts.
Why Does it acts like that? What can I do to avoid that?
EDIT: I know what's 'em' means, I know how to use the margins, I know how to increase the line height, I know what is the effect of the reset css of JSFiddle and that is not my question. My question is: Why the bottom of the 'j' is out of the box of the text? It looks like if I put negative margin-top on the second line (except that I haven't, it looks like that by default). Is there a way to make the font fit in the box.
EDIT2: It seems that it is a browser issue! I am on chrome 21.0 on Mac and I see that :
