Resolving conflicts with egit. No "Team -> Add" option

Viewed 3248

I'm just started out with git and eGit with eclipse. So I created a remote repo on a linux server and from local computer #1 I pushed a git repo to the server. I pulled that repo to local computer #2.

Now I made a change and pushed that change from computer #1 to the server. I also made a change on computer #2 and when I tried to pull again from the server I got a conflict on computer #2.

I read in the egit user guide how to fix up the file until you've resolved all conflicts. Then the eGit guide says that I should do "Team -> Add" on the fixed files. But I don't have that option in my "Team" right-click menu. Below is a screenshot from the "Team" menu.

I'm sure this is something really obvious I'm missing here. Where is the "Team - Add" option located?

Thanks for help!

enter image description here

1 Answers
Related