What code can I use to make a particular div show only if on a mobile width?
I have a 100% width full div at the top of my screen, would like it to only show when the device is specified as a mobile width.
What code can I use to make a particular div show only if on a mobile width?
I have a 100% width full div at the top of my screen, would like it to only show when the device is specified as a mobile width.
Small devices (landscape phones, 576px and up)
@media (min-width: 576px) {
#my-content{
width:100%;
}
// Medium devices (tablets, 768px and up)
@media (min-width: 768px) {
#my-content{
width:100%;
}
}
// Large devices (desktops, 992px and up)
@media (min-width: 992px) {
display: none;
}
// Extra large devices (large desktops, 1200px and up)
@media (min-width: 1200px) {
// Havent code only get for more informations
}