Where does the iPhone simulator save the sqllite database

Viewed 13227

I have seen this question asked a few times on SO - but the answer always seems to be roughly the same:

 /Users/myName/Library/Application Support/iPhone Simulator/4.2/ ...

See related questions:

iOS 4.2 simulator files?

Where does the iPhone Simulator store its data?

where database store in iphone simulator (for Mac OS)?

Yet - when I don't seem to have this path on my machine. I don't have 'Library' folder in my User folder

I can find a library folder in the root of the drive, with an Application Support folder in there - but there's no iPhone Simulator subfolder there. The only place I can find an iPhone Simulator folder is where the actual simulator executable is stored - but there doesn't seem to be any data files there either.

I have Mac OS X 10.7.4 and Xcode 4.2

Everything seems to be working fine - I can run the simulator and use the database - I just can't find where it's stored on the host machine.

Are there any other standard folders where this data might be saved?

6 Answers
Related