UIButton Image + Text IOS

Viewed 162825

I need a UIButton with image & text. Image should be in the top & text comes under the image both should be clickable.

12 Answers

swift version:

var button = UIButton()

newGameButton.setTitle("Новая игра", for: .normal)
newGameButton.setImage(UIImage(named: "energi"), for: .normal)
newGameButton.backgroundColor = .blue
newGameButton.imageEdgeInsets.left = -50

enter image description here

In my case, I wanted to add UIImage to the right and UILabel to the left. Maybe I can achieve that by writing code (like the above mentioned), but I prefer not to write code and get it done by using the storyboard as much as possible. So this is how did it:

First, write down something in your label box and select an image that you want to show:

enter image description here

And that will create a button looking like this:

enter image description here

Next, look for Semantic and select Force Right-to-Left (If you don't specify anything, then it will show the image to the left and label to the right like the above image):

enter image description here

Finally, you'll see UIImage to the right and UILabel to the left:

enter image description here

To add space between a label and an image, go to the Size inspector and change those values depending on your requirement:

enter image description here

That's it!

Related