ServiceNotFoundException in ZendFramework 2, example from Rob Allen

Viewed 23486

for the past few weeks I have been following ZF2 especially Rob Allen's 'Album' example , I have created the example DB-'zf2tutorial' and example table-'album', which works fine fetching all the items when I use php-mysql, so problems with the data in the DB.

My local.php looks like this config.autoload/local.php:

return array(
    'db' => array
    (
        'driver'         => "Pdo",
        'dsn'            => "mysql:dbname=zf2tutorial;hostname=localhost",
        'username'       => "user", //here I added my valid username 
        'password'       => "password", //here I added my valid password 
        'driver_options' => array
        (
            PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_INIT_COMMAND => "SET NAMES 'UTF8'"
        ),
    ),
);

Module.php **module/Album/Model.php

<?php
namespace Album;

use Album\Model\AlbumTable;

class Module 
{
    public function getAutoloaderConfig() 
    {
        return array(
            'Zend\Loader\ClassMapAutoloader' => array(
                __DIR__ . '/autoload_classmap.php',
            ),
            'Zend\Loader\StandardAutoloader' => array(
                'namespaces' => array(
                    __NAMESPACE__ => __DIR__ . '/src/' . __NAMESPACE__,
                ),
            ),
        );
    }

    public function getConfig() 
    {
        return include __DIR__ . '/config/module.config.php';
    }

    public function getServiceConfiguration() 
    {
        return array(

            'factories' => array(

                'album-table' => function($sm) //also tried this 'Album\Model\AlbumTable' =>  function($sm)
                {
                    $dbAdapter = $sm->get('db-adapter');//also tried this $dbAdapter = $sm->get('Zend\Db\Adapter\Adapter');
                    $table = new AlbumTable($dbAdapter);
                    return $table;
                },
            ),
        );
    }  
}

I just wanted to check whether the zf2turorial/album works or not it does throw this error which is similar to this post here in stackoverlow.

The error which it is throwing is: Additional information: Zend\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException

File:
..\vendor\zendframework\zendframework\library\Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager.php:392
Message:
Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager::get was unable to fetch or create an instance for Album\Model\AlbumTable

I have followed ZF2 Beta 5 tutorial as well, but still encountering this problem. In case if anyone has a solution, please do share with us.

Thanks

9 Answers
Related