I'm using System.Windows.Forms.ContextMenu. I want to make it so when you click some of the buttons, it doesn't close the menu. Right now I have it working where whenever you click one, it will reopen the menu at the same position. The only problem is it looks bad because you can see the menu flicker. Is there any better way to do this?
WPF's ContextMenu has the StaysOpen property, but the Win Forms one doesn't. (Is there any way I can use WPF's ContextMenu?) I don't want to use ContextMenuStrip, which can do this, because the ContextMenu looks a lot nicer.
Edit:
I'm not going to mark this as a solution because it's not good to do this. If you need to do what my question asks, one way would be to make a UserControl from WPF, and then put the object with the context menu in it, then add the context menu to that. Now because it's in WPF, on the buttons you don't want to close the menu on click, set the property StaysOpenOnClick to true on the MenuItem. Then just put this UserControl into your WinForms app.