I have C# winform, I installed a couple of ttf fonts, but when i set the text box font to any of the ones i downloaded, i get this error Even though I'm 100% sure that the font I installed is ttf .. why ? and how to fix this ?
I have C# winform, I installed a couple of ttf fonts, but when i set the text box font to any of the ones i downloaded, i get this error Even though I'm 100% sure that the font I installed is ttf .. why ? and how to fix this ?
After downloading the font, I simply double-clicked it and hit 'Install'. However, this did not work, the font was not displayed in Win 10 Font Settings, besides that it was in the /Windows/Fonts/ folder. Some programs did find the font (such as Gimp), others, like VS or even Win10 itself - did not find them. After a restart, the font was not shown again (until a new double-ckicl/install).
Have font with License "Source Sans Pro". Installed and usable in every MS-Application. For VS Forms-Project, i needed to "reinstall" it with
Right-click on the Font and select 'Install for all Users'
After VS restart, the misleading error vanished.
Try
private void Form1_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e) {
label1.Font = new Font("myFont", 12, FontStyle.Regular);
}