How do I activate my Other workbook from the Current workbook? I have a current workbook with dumb.xls and The other workbook name as Tire.xls.I have opened the Tire.xls from the dumb.xls using worksbooks.open filename:= "name of the file".Its getting open but The problem is Im unable to make it work.
If I say cells(2,24).value=24 puts these value in the cell of dumb.xls but I want it to be done one Tire.xls.
activesheet.cells(2,24).value=24 puts these on Tire.xls. But how do i activate the Workbook with the name ? I need to open 3 to 4 excel workbooks And perform the operation? How do I activate the specific workbook
I have found this code on google
activeworkbook.worksheet("sheetname").activate ' but not working
windows("sheetname").activate ' people on google suggested not to use
Its not getting activated. I dont know how to make it work. Can anyone tell me How do i activate a specific workbook and a specific sheet of the other workbook ?
Example: I have niko.xls and niko_2.xls opened as workbooks from the dumb.xls workbook so totally 3 workbooks and I have to activate the 2nd sheet of niko_2.xls workbook.How do I make it? Can anyone explain me the syntax with these example? Thank you in advance