Does Dapper support SQL 2008 Table-Valued Parameters 2?

Viewed 6604

I know that dapper can support TVF, but how do you send extra parameters along with TVF (without adding it to the IntDynamicParam class)? See the below example from Tests.cs, i have modified to add the extra parameter:

connection.Execute("CREATE TYPE int_list_type AS TABLE (n int NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY)");
connection.Execute("CREATE PROC get_ints @x int, @ints int_list_type READONLY AS select * from @ints");

I tried the following but got errors (No mapping exists from object type SqlMapper.Tests+IntDynamicParam to a known managed provider native type.):

var p = new DynamicParameters();
p.Add("x", 4);
p.Add("ints",new IntDynamicParam(new int[] { 1, 2, 3 }));

var nums = connection.Query<int>("get_ints", p).ToList();

Thank you for the reply Sam, but the question was a little different. I want to know how to pass in another variable along with the tuple. See the modified SP below:

CREATE TYPE int_tuple_list_type AS TABLE (n int NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY, n2 int)

CREATE PROC get_int_tuples 
  @someVar varchar(10),
  @ints int_tuple_list_type READONLY
AS select * from @ints
7 Answers
Related