I have successfully embedded Chromium into my Delphi 6 projects with the help of Delphi Chromium Embedded. Now I want to be able to execute Javascript code and the have results returned to my host Delphi app. My current method is to call ExecuteJavascript() and use a DOM element that the Javascript call writes its results to, and poll that element in a TTimer method from Delphi to retrieve the results. However, I read about using native functions and V8 extensions to have the Javascript call "call back" into my Delphi code as a way to receive results instead:
http://magpcss.org/ceforum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=180
I would like to try this and I also would like to know how to attach Delphi based event listeners to DOM elements in the web page (onblur, onmousedown, etc.). I am looking for some samples that would show me how to do these two things if anyone knows where to find them.