Is there a way to find out what version of jQuery is being used by inspecting the jQuery object? jQuery is dynamically getting added to my page and I cannot see any reference to it in my markup. If I inspect it in my browser's console, it's there.
Is there a way to find out what version of jQuery is being used by inspecting the jQuery object? jQuery is dynamically getting added to my page and I cannot see any reference to it in my markup. If I inspect it in my browser's console, it's there.
You can get the version of the jquery by simply printing object.jquery, the object can be any object created by you using $.
For example: if you have created a <div> element as following
var divObj = $("div");
then by printing divObj.jquery will show you the version like 1.7.1
Basically divObj inherits all the property of $() or jQuery() i.e if you try to print jQuery.fn.jquery will also print the same version like 1.7.1