Good CSS table theming tool?

Viewed 762

It's been a long time since I've styled a table. I've got three different tables I need to style that all are going to use the same basic colors etc, but are all different shapes/sizes.

I'm wondering if anyone knows a good library or tool for generating nice html/css tables from JSON or something (you feed some JS or PHP a data structure, JSON or Arrays, and it spits out an HTML/CSS table)? Yes, I'm using them for tabular data (they are pricing sheets). Or if there is a good non-table driven alternative for displaying tabular data, I'm all ears...

Here's an example of what the background portion of the table is going to look like. Each table is going to have a different statically "highlighted" column (or none at all); this is not a hover effect, just a called out column.

enter image description here

3 Answers
Related