I have a text like " Hi, \r\n this is test \r\n Thanks" I am sending the mail using MailMessage class. I have set the "IsBodyHtml" property to false. The issue is that I am receiving mails without line breaks. Can you let me know what I am missing?
I have a text like " Hi, \r\n this is test \r\n Thanks" I am sending the mail using MailMessage class. I have set the "IsBodyHtml" property to false. The issue is that I am receiving mails without line breaks. Can you let me know what I am missing?
This is a feature in Outlook, you can turn it off in Outlook. Go to Options - Mail - and under "Message Format" you uncheck "Remove extra line breaks in plain text messages".
Another solution is to add three spaces at the end of each line, when you send the mail. This seems to get Outlook to accept that it is not an extra line break.