We are running a webforms project at my company and I have an HttpModule that I need to resolve dependencies for.
We use the Ninject.Web library to resolve dependencies for master pages, pages, user controls, web services, and HttpHandlers. All these have base classes you can inherit from in the Ninject.Web Namespace:
- MasterPageBase
- PageBase
- WebServiceBase
- HttpHandlerBase
- And a custom one we added since for some odd reason it wasn't there: UserControlBase
However I am unable to find a HttpModuleBase. There is a NinjectHttpModule, but that is not a base class, it is a real module that tries to eliminate the need to inherit from base classes in pages and user controls, but it has some bugs and we are not using it.
What is the best way to resolve my dependencies in my HttpModule?
When I google this I come up with this question on the first page -_-