Zsh & RVM woes (rvm-prompt doesn't resolve)

Viewed 16772

I recently saw the light and changed over to Zsh. I naturally used Oh My Zsh to configure it, as I'm noobish. So, there are several themes that have an rvm-prompt included and here is were my problems began. Everytime I load Zsh I have to rvm reload or else rvm-prompt is not resolved (zsh: command not found: rvm-prompt). Note that it resolves fine after I reload. Also, and in line, when I go to a directory that has its own .rvmrc (other gemset) and then I come out of it, the same problem occurs; I'm left with having to reload Zsh again. I have RVM in $PATH set. I have

[[ -s "$HOME/.rvm/scripts/rvm" ]] && source "$HOME/.rvm/scripts/rvm"

in my .zshrc

I'm using the RVM plugin. Anybody know whats up? Not really a show stopper, just annoying.

6 Answers

The simplest way to get rid of it is to install RVM (Ruby Virtual Manager). You would then actually appreciate the theme.

curl -sSL https://get.rvm.io | bash

The problem resolves itself after that..

Related