Galleria Fatal error: Could not extract a stage height from the CSS. Traced height: 0px

Viewed 57107

If I have the line <style type="text/css"></style> , even though it is blank, Galleria throws the error message "Fatal error: Could not extract a stage height from the CSS. Traced height: 0px."

It would appear that even though I'm telling galleria to use a height of 300 via:

$('#galleria').galleria({ 
width: 300, 
height: 300, 
transition: 'fade' 
}); 

it tries to first determine the height and the CSS line is confusing it, so it throws this error. If I remove that one line, no more error.

Is there anyway I can still use <style type="text/css"></style>? we use it to customize the look and feel of our site based on the customer using it.

11 Answers

After several attemps, none of the above solutions worked for me. Is a strange bug, as it's difficult to replicate and trace, sometimes work and sometimes not.

But trying things found on the net, this one seems to work, by the moment. For those stuck with this i guess it's worth a try:

  • Open galleria-1.2.6.min.js
  • Replace timeout:1E4 string for timeout:1E10
Related