method must call super() error in Netbeans

Viewed 17380

Recently I've made a Netbeans project and I am using SVN along with it. I am seeing duplicate class error, and in the console it says

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: pie/chart/explorer/PieChartExplorer, method: <init> signature: ()V) Constructor must call super() or this()
Could not find the main class: pie.chart.explorer.PieChartExplorer. Program will exit.
Exception in thread "main" Java Result: 1

Here is PieChartExplorer.java:

package pie.chart.explorer;

import java.awt.*;
import java.awt.event.ActionEvent;
import java.awt.event.ActionListener;
import javax.swing.*;

public class PieChartExplorer extends JFrame implements ActionListener {


    JTextField one = new JTextField(10);
     JTextField two = new JTextField(10);
      JTextField three = new JTextField(10);
    JButton sub = new JButton("Click to be amazed");


    public PieChartExplorer() {
        super("Pie Chart Explorer");
        setSize(300,100);
        setDefaultCloseOperation(JFrame.EXIT_ON_CLOSE);
        FlowLayout flo = new FlowLayout();
        setLayout(flo);
        setVisible(true);
        add(one);
        add(two);
        add(three);
        sub.addActionListener(this);;
        add(sub);

    }

    public static void main(String[] args) {
        PieChartExplorer app = new PieChartExplorer();
    }

    @Override
    public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e) {
        Object source = e.getSource();

        if(source == sub) {
            try {
            Pie show = new Pie(Float.parseFloat(one.getText()),Float.parseFloat(two.getText()),Float.parseFloat(three.getText()));
            } catch(Exception ex) {
                JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(this, "Please check entered data");

            }
        }
    }

}

I have tried:

  1. Clean and Rebuild project
  2. Making sure that I have called super in all constructors

How can this be fixed? Code for download.

5 Answers
Related