Could not locate assembly "EntityFramework"

Viewed 72529

I've been working on this MVC 3 application on my home computer for a while now. I'm out of town on a different computer, so I got the project from my source control. This new computer didn't have MVC 3 yet, so I installed it after I copied the project to the new computer.

A lot of my dlls (like MvcContrib.dll) were missing since I didn't set Copy Local to true when I first created the project on my home computer. So I've been going in and downloading all the missing dlls and adding them to my project.

The only one I can't find is EntityFramework.dll. I can't find a download for it, and I don't see it as a .NET dll when I try to add a reference.

enter image description here

I'm getting this warning when I try to build: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "EntityFramework"

6 Answers
Related