Mysql: execute command denied to user ''@'localhost' for routine error

Viewed 113552

i got some problem during open my old website. My dataTable show:

DataTables warning: JSON data from server could not be parsed. This is caused by a JSON formatting error.

After that, I tried to debug my script and found error in mysql:

Error occuered during query execution: 
(<small>SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS ID,name,remark,avrusepmonth 
        , CONCAT('&lt;input type=''checkbox''id=''cb' , ID ,''' name=''check[]''                
        value=''',ID,''' &gt;','&lt;label class=''lbcb'' for=''cb', 
        ID,'''&gt;&lt;=update=&lt;/label&gt;') as checkb 
        ,monthavrage(ID,12) as latestavr , moq, leadtime 
        FROM test_media  WHERE nowuse=1 and monthavrage(ID,12)  &gt; 0  ORDER BY  name
        desc, ID
        LIMIT 0, 10</small>):
 execute command denied to user 'jeinqa'@'localhost' for routine 'TestMediaControl.monthavrage'

Then I tried to googling for execute command denied to user 'jeinqa'@'localhost' for routine 'TestMediaControl.monthavrage' and some sites said that I must do some GRANT:

GRANT EXECUTE ON PROCEDURE TestMediaControl.monthavrage TO 'jeinqa'@'localhost'

but I got:

#1370 - execute command denied to user 'jeinqa'@'localhost' for routine 'TestMediaControl.monthavrage'

could you tell me how should I do for solving this?

5 Answers

I had the problem too - my error was quoting was with routine count - access denied.

The problem was I had "count (case when...)" and there cannot be a space between count and (. removing spaces fixed the error.

I encountered this yesterday, I expected a syntax error but this message was shown.

My mistake: I wrote "SELECT m.id, m.MAX(id_number) as id_number..." instead of "SELECT m.id, MAX(m.id_number) as id_number...".... the error is with the MAX. The error message wasn't too helpful.

Related