I want to include folder in doxygen documentation.
I have tried \page and \include but it hasn't worked, does anyone know how to do it? Here is the tree :
+root -+controllers --- category.php -+models --- categories.php - mainpage.php
I want to include folder in doxygen documentation.
I have tried \page and \include but it hasn't worked, does anyone know how to do it? Here is the tree :
+root -+controllers --- category.php -+models --- categories.php - mainpage.php
The solution by @Martin Foot doesn't work when there are spaces in your folder names because then doxygen treats those as separate filepaths. If you quote the whole thing, that doesn't work. Taking inspiration from here ... Excluding directories for Doxygen
Here is my proposed solution, where you quote each folder, and use the multiline syntax
INPUT = "src"
INPUT += "spaced folder/test/src"
Reference: https://www.doxygen.nl/manual/config.html
the += operator can be used instead of = to append new values to the list.