How to create a WCF client without settings in config file?

Viewed 26966

I just start work on WCF a month ago. Please forgive me if I ask something already answered. I try to search first but found nothing.

I read this article, WCF File Transfer: Streaming & Chunking Channel Hosted In IIS. It works great. Now I like to integrate client side code to be part of my application, which is a dll running inside AutoCAD. If I want to work with config file, I have to change acad.exe.config which I don't think is a good idea. So I think if it possible, I want to move all code in config file to code.

Here is config file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<system.serviceModel>
    <bindings>
        <basicHttpBinding>
            <binding name="BasicHttpBinding_IService" closeTimeout="00:01:00"
                openTimeout="00:01:00" receiveTimeout="00:10:00" sendTimeout="00:01:00"
                allowCookies="false" bypassProxyOnLocal="false" hostNameComparisonMode="StrongWildcard"
                maxBufferSize="65536" maxBufferPoolSize="524288" maxReceivedMessageSize="65536"
                messageEncoding="Mtom" textEncoding="utf-8" transferMode="Buffered"
                useDefaultWebProxy="true">
                <readerQuotas maxDepth="32" maxStringContentLength="8192" maxArrayLength="16384"
                    maxBytesPerRead="4096" maxNameTableCharCount="16384" />
                <security mode="None">
                    <transport clientCredentialType="None" proxyCredentialType="None"
                        realm="" />
                    <message clientCredentialType="UserName" algorithmSuite="Default" />
                </security>
            </binding>
        </basicHttpBinding>
    </bindings>
    <client>
        <endpoint address="http://10.1.13.15:88/WCFStreamUpload/service.svc/ep1"
            binding="basicHttpBinding"
            bindingConfiguration="BasicHttpBinding_IService"
            contract="MGFileServerClient.IService"
            name="BasicHttpBinding_IService" />
    </client>
</system.serviceModel>

Could you please help me to make this change?

3 Answers
Related