Compress all file .js with Google Closure Compiler Application in one File

Viewed 15381

I would like to Compress all my file .js in a same directory in one file with Google Closure Compiler in a command line.

For one file it's :

java -jar compiler.jar --js test.js --js_output_file final.js

But I didn't find in the doc how put my other file at the end of final.js without write over the last compress file ?

I would like something like that :

java -jar compiler.jar --js --option *.js --js_output_file final.js

It's possible or must I do a programm who add all file in a file and after compress it ? Thank you if you can help me !

7 Answers

The github of google closure doc gives the below command.

If you have multiple scripts, you should compile them all together with one compile command.

java -jar compiler.jar --js_output_file=out.js in1.js in2.js in3.js ...

You can also use minimatch-style globs.

# Recursively include all js files in subdirs
java -jar compiler.jar --js_output_file=out.js 'src/**.js'

# Recursively include all js files in subdirs, excluding test files.
# Use single-quotes, so that bash doesn't try to expand the '!'
java -jar compiler.jar --js_output_file=out.js 'src/**.js' '!**_test.js'

Source : https://github.com/google/closure-compiler#compiling-multiple-scripts

Related