How to remove breakpoint from eclipse?

Viewed 49147

I am facing strange problem with eclipse [Ganymede]. Once I added some breakpoints in my code and now even after I delete all those breakpoints, it appears again when I start the eclipse.
So, regularly first thing what I have to do after starting the eclipse is manually delete all breakpoints to start working. Probably eclipse stores the information about these breakpoints in some file and, I think, if I will delete that file my problem might be resolved. Please let me know if you have some solution for this.

5 Answers

I had a couple of "unable to load breakpoint" warnings which wouldn't go away, even after I deleted all breakpoints via the run->remove all breakpoints command. These were on "dead code" paths which had been abandoned for use in the present project.

Closing and re-opening eclipse made them go away.

Related