UIPopoverController without arrows?

Viewed 13626

I would like to know to make an UIPopoverController without arrows In fact I would like to simulate something like this: Screenshot of the set-passcode screen from the iPad's System Preferences

See that

  • There is no arrows

  • There is a title that is somehow inside of a expanded top border of the UIPopoverController and not inside of it like in the normal UIPopoverController.

I assume this is not really an UIPopoverController object but I would appreciate advices on how can I make the same effect (using CoreGraphics? -> specially the translucent degrade effect of the 3D outstanding border) and/or links to some sources if anyone has done this before.

Thanks in advance.

Ignacio

EDIT:

I am still looking for this stuff and realized that even in third party apps is being used an example is: twitterrific for iPad as seen in this picture. Anyone please? Putting the title inside the popovercontroller is just ugly. alt text

7 Answers
Related