one-jar remove verbose warning information on application load

Viewed 7422

I am using Maven, with the one-jar pluggin, but when I run the one jar executable, I'm greeted with a wall of warnings, this is unacceptable for use

I've looked at every available resource on one-jar and see no instruction on how to keep the jar for spewing out tons of warnings when run, has anyone solved this?

JarClassLoader: Warning: META-INF/LICENSE.txt in lib/commons-io-1.4.jar is hidden by lib/commons-collections-3.2.1.jar (with different bytecode)
JarClassLoader: Warning: META-INF/NOTICE.txt in lib/commons-io-1.4.jar is hidden by lib/commons-collections-3.2.1.jar (with different bytecode)
JarClassLoader: Warning: META-INF/LICENSE.txt in lib/commons-lang-2.4.jar is hidden by lib/commons-collections-3.2.1.jar (with different bytecode)
JarClassLoader: Warning: META-INF/NOTICE.txt in lib/commons-lang-2.4.jar is hidden by lib/commons-collections-3.2.1.jar (with different bytecode)
9 Answers

This is much better in the new version of the Maven one-jar plugin.

Add the plugin repository:

    <pluginRepository>
        <id>one-jar</id>
        <url>http://onejar-maven-plugin.googlecode.com/svn/mavenrepo</url>
    </pluginRepository>

and use version 1.4.4 in the plugin definition.

I upgraded fromr 1.4.3 to 1.4.4 as someone suggested before and that made the deal

Related