XDebug profiling in PHP - can't get output

Viewed 19828

I've got a strange issue. I've setup XDebug to profile a PHP application we're working on. I believe everything is setup correctly but I get no output when I run it. My configuration looks like this:

zend_extension="/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/xdebug.so
[XDebug]
xdebug.profiler_append = 1
xdebug.profiler_enable = 0 (I've tried this both on and off)
xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger = 1
xdebug.profiler_output_dir = "/debug/xdebug/profiler_output_dir"
xdebug.profiler_output_name = "cachegrind.out.%p"

All the phpinfo() settings match up like they should. The permissions on the output directory are set to 777 right now just so I can test it. I've tried using a directory under public_html as well but no luck. The URL I'm using to launch the profiler is:

http://example.com/my_page.php?XDEBUG_PROFILE
-or-
http://example.com/my_page.php?XDEBUG_PROFILE=1

Neither works. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! This app has a 5-6 second page load time and I haven't been able to trace it through code.

5 Answers

Also, beware of access restrictions, such as access rights, groups, owner and SElinux...

Related