dijkstra's algorithm - in c++?

Viewed 54649

for the past four days I am trying to understand the dijkstra's algorithm. But I can't. I have a vector of points. From that I created a cost matrix. But I don't know how to make the dijkstra's algorithm. Sources are available in net, but I am not from Computer science background, So I can't understand them. I am trying to make a function like this

vector<int> dijkstra(costMatrix[][])
{
  ....
  ....
  return vector<int>pathPointindex
}

main()
{
    vector<Point> availablePoints;
    costMatrix[][]=createCostMatrix();
    vector<int> indexes=dijikstra(costMatrix)
    for(int i=0;i<indexes.size();i++)
       cout << "path points are " << availablePoints[indexes[i]] << endl;
}

If anybody, can you please post the code. I am not lazy. But my project already crossed the deadline one day ago. Now I lost my hope to understand the logic. Now Just I want the function. "A man in need is the angel indeed" .

EDIT: Special thanks to "Loki astari" for his excellent answer

6 Answers
Related