Reporting Services permissions on SQL Server R2 SSRS

Viewed 148955

I'm getting the error below when I try and access SSRS on SQL Server 2008 R2

I'm not sure how many others have started using SQL 2008 R2 SSRS, but I am having an issue with getting the error below when I try and access the reports server url

User does not have required permissions. Verify that sufficient permissions have been granted and Windows User Account Control (UAC) restrictions have been addressed

I can access the url if I run IE as an administrator

8 Answers

First, Make sure that the current user is a member of Local Administrator Group on the server that running SSRS to can manage SSRS permissions,

Note: By default, the local admins have full permission to manage SSRS.

Now, try to do the following:

Note: if the issue still exists, so it's not a permission issue, you need to adjust the Internet Explorer settings as mentioned at User does not have required permissions. Verify that sufficient permissions have been granted and Windows User Account Control (UAC) restrictions have been addressed

Related