Can someone suggest for me only one git gui client on windows that is the same as GitX on Mac? (nice, easy to use, wonderful interface, etc...)
I have tried some but I do not feel happy :p
Thank you
Can someone suggest for me only one git gui client on windows that is the same as GitX on Mac? (nice, easy to use, wonderful interface, etc...)
I have tried some but I do not feel happy :p
Thank you
I do not know GitX, but Git Extensions is a rich and user friendly gui for Windows. It has a stand-alone application, shell extensions and a Visual Studio (2005/2008/2010) plugin.
Have you tried TortoiseGit? It integrates very well with the shell (Windows Explorer). I personally also like QGit, don't know if it's available for Windows though.
Not mentioned yet are also gitk and Git Gui, included with the msysgit install package.
Here is the direct download link for QGit for windows, which was mentioned above.