TDD/BDD screencast/video resources

Viewed 22613

I've recently finished watching the Autumn of Agile screencasts and I'm looking for more material of similar scope. Basically, I'm looking for screencasts that present TDD/BDD process while developing somewhat "real life" applications (or parts of them) - so no 20 minute intros please. I'm surprised not to find anything like that though. If you know of any resources that fit the requirement, please list them.

15 Answers

I've really been enjoying GeePawHill's DoubleDawgDare screencasts. They're refactoring legacy code, not TDD, but he definitely has the TDD ethos, and - well, they're worth a watch even if they're not quite what you're looking for.

Take a look at Katacasts. From the site:

The Katacasts series consists of performance katas, done as screencasts, by Enrique Comba and me, Corey Haines.

I haven't watched them yet, but knowing that Corey is big advocate of TDD and Craftsmanship, and at least one of the pages explicitly mentions doing the kata as TDD, I think you may find what you are looking for.

Related