disable textbox using jquery?

Viewed 321513

I have three radio buttons with same name and different values.When I click the third radio button the checkbox and textbox going to be disabled.but when I choose other two radio buttons it must be show.I need the help in Jquery.Thanks in advance....

<form name="checkuserradio">
    <input type="radio" value="1" name="userradiobtn" id="userradiobtn"/> 
    <input type="radio" value="2" name="userradiobtn" id="userradiobtn"/>
    <input type="radio" value="3" name="userradiobtn" id="userradiobtn"/>
    <input type="checkbox" value="4" name="chkbox" />
    <input type="text" name="usertxtbox" id="usertxtbox" />
</form>
11 Answers

get radio buttons value and matches with each if it is 3 then disabled checkbox and textbox.

$("#radiobutt input[type=radio]").click(function () {
    $(this).each(function(index){
    //console.log($(this).val());
        if($(this).val()==3) { //get radio buttons value and matched if 3 then disabled.
            $("#textbox_field").attr("disabled", "disabled"); 
            $("#checkbox_field").attr("disabled", "disabled"); 
        }
        else {
            $("#textbox_field").removeAttr("disabled"); 
            $("#checkbox_field").removeAttr("disabled"); 
        }
      });
});
<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<span id="radiobutt">
  <input type="radio" name="groupname" value="1" />
  <input type="radio" name="groupname" value="2" />
  <input type="radio" name="groupname" value="3" />
</span>
<div>
  <input type="text" id="textbox_field" />
  <input type="checkbox" id="checkbox_field" />
</div>

Related