jqGrid - How to remove the page selection on the pager but keep the buttons?

Viewed 40059

I want to remove the paging buttons on the grid, but I want to keep the add, edit, refresh, etc buttons on the bottom left. I don't want the pager there because I will be displaying all records in this particular grid implementation.

I want to keep what is in GREEN but remove what is in RED:

alt text

Currently, my solution is to empty out the center of the grid's navigation

$('#pager_center').empty();

But this means that the pager renders to the page, and then gets emptied, I'm wondering if I can just prevent it from even being rendered in the first place.

7 Answers

Or if you would like to have more space in the footer of your jqGrid, you can simply hide desired part of navigation.

gridComplete: function()
{           
   $( '#' + gridId + 'Pager_center' ).hide();
   $( '#' + gridId + 'Pager_left' ).hide();
},

where gridId is id of your jqGrid.

Related