Adding a Tab to facebook page

Viewed 74853

I just created a facebook page. I also have a separate facebook APP.

How can I add a tab containing my facebook APP to the facebook page?

I've set the app to allow install on pages, and added a tab name, tab image, etc, but the app doesn't show as an application to be added on the Facebook page when people access my app

9 Answers

A bit late for you, but may be for others, I found out how to add my app to a new tab:

  1. You need to create a profile for the page admin! If you didn't, on the top right of Facebook page you should have a link 'Create Your Profile'. It doesn't make sense to me but ...
  2. Go to this link (thanks ifaour):https://www.facebook.com/dialog/oauth?client_id=YOUR_APP_ID&redirect_uri=YOUR_URL&scope=manage_pages&response_type=token
  3. Got to your http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=YOUR_APP_ID and add the app to your page
Related