I'm using WPFtoolkit DataGrid ,I have to wrap text in a DataGridTextColumn or
I have to add a ToolTip to the text column. I have searched the net but i couldn't get a proper solution. Expecting your valuable suggestions...
I'm using WPFtoolkit DataGrid ,I have to wrap text in a DataGridTextColumn or
I have to add a ToolTip to the text column. I have searched the net but i couldn't get a proper solution. Expecting your valuable suggestions...
I'm not sure if you can add a tooltip to a DataGridTextColumn but you can easily use the DataGridTemplateColumn and the ToolTipService instead. e.g.
<data:DataGrid.Columns>
<data:DataGridTemplateColumn Header="Broker">
<data:DataGridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>
<DataTemplate>
<TextBlock Text="{Binding Moniker.Abbreviation}"
ToolTipService.ToolTip="{Binding Moniker.Name}" />
</DataTemplate>
</data:DataGridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>
</data:DataGridTemplateColumn>
</data:DataGrid.Columns>
In this example Moniker.Abbreviation is displayed in the column. When the user hovers over a cell, the full broker name (Moniker.Name) is displayed in the tooltip.
Note: This example was taken from a Silverlight 3.0 application.