iPhone Developer Portal won't accept my CSR

Viewed 12974

I am using the Development Provisioning Assistant in the iPhone Developer Portal, but when I get to the part where it asks me to generate and upload my CSR, I try to upload it and it just gives me this error:

The CSR selected is invalid. Please check the file and try again.

Does anyone know what this means or what I can do about it?? Thanks!

9 Answers

Never mind, I figured it out... in case anyone else has the same problem, I fixed it by downloading the WWDR Intermediate Certificate before generating the CSR, which I forgot to do. slaps forehead

Second on the Chrome vs. Safari conflict and solution.
The instructions on the iOS Provisioning Portal -> Certificates -> "How-To" tab are exactly correct, but I have a repeatable failure on upload in Chrome, and instant success on Safari. Versions: OS: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.6 64-bit Chrome: 8.0.552.237 Safari: 5.0.3 (6533.19.4)

Related