What do I need to do in order to reference the double click event for a listview control?
What do I need to do in order to reference the double click event for a listview control?
I'm using something like this to only trigger on ListViewItem double-click and not for example when you double-click on the header of the ListView.
private void ListView_MouseDoubleClick(object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
{
DependencyObject obj = (DependencyObject)e.OriginalSource;
while (obj != null && obj != myListView)
{
if (obj.GetType() == typeof(ListViewItem))
{
// Do something here
MessageBox.Show("A ListViewItem was double clicked!");
break;
}
obj = VisualTreeHelper.GetParent(obj);
}
}
I needed that as well. I found that on msdn:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.listview.activation.aspx
I think this delegate is for that.
In the ListBox DoubleClick event get the selecteditem(s) member of the listbox, and there you are.
void ListBox1DoubleClick(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
MessageBox.Show(string.Format("SelectedItem:\n{0}",listBox1.SelectedItem.ToString()));
}
Either use the MouseDoubleClick event, and also, all the MouseClick events have a click count in the eventargs variable 'e'. So if e.ClickCount == 2, then doubleclicked.
It's annoying, but the best way to do it is something like:
<DataTemplate Name="MyCoolDataTemplate">
<Grid Loaded="HookLVIClicked" Tag="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource FindAncestor, AncestorType={x:Type ListViewItem}}}">
<!-- your code here -->
</Grid>
</DataTemplate>
Then in the code:
public void HookLVIClicked(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) {
var fe = (FrameworkElement)sender;
var lvi = (ListViewItem)fe.Tag;
lvi.MouseDoubleClick += MyMouseDoubleClickHandler;
}