I want to get started using Dependency Injection and IOC and I want to get more into using Ninject.
Are there any good application with sourcecode available that is written using Ninject that I can look at as a reference?
I want to get started using Dependency Injection and IOC and I want to get more into using Ninject.
Are there any good application with sourcecode available that is written using Ninject that I can look at as a reference?
Ninject can be used with various types of Applications. It could be an ASP.NET WebForms application, ASP.NET MVC application or others.
For a detailed (with screenshots) step-by-step tutorial (with sample application to download) have a look at the following in addition to the Ninject "dojo" walkthrough that bryanray has mentioned.
http://peakbyte.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/how-to-use-ninject-ioc-with-asp-net-mvc/
Please note that this tutorial was written when ASP.NET MVC 2.0 was NOT released. Tiny modifications would be needed to get it working with ASP.NET MVC 2.0, like obtaining the appropriate Ninject.Framework.MVC.dll
The Ninject "dojo" has a great walk through for getting started as well.
Update: The link that was initially provided was no longer valid. All the current documentation can be found on the Github wiki: http://wiki.github.com/ninject/ninject - Thanks, Martin.
I would recommend the book Pro ASP.NET MVC 3 Framework. It has some excellent samples and explanations on how to implement Ninject as well as Moq and Unit Testing, in an easy-to-read format that doesn't make you feel like a Dummy.