Is it possible to delete an GAE application after it has been created?
I made a mistake while typing the name and now have a dummy application that I haven't been able to remove.
Is it possible to delete an GAE application after it has been created?
I made a mistake while typing the name and now have a dummy application that I haven't been able to remove.
This feature is already logged, please star it:
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=335
I was evaluating if we could use AppEngine and ran the standard tutorial which created a test app for me under my the default project. When I tried to delete the App I was shocked that it can't be done ! The only way is to delete the project which would delete all other GKE and any other services under that account.
After a bunch of research and calling product support of Google this what they suggested: To upgrade to Silver Support for 150$/month and send them an email to delete the app.
Here is the chat session with Google Support. If you were considering using Google AppEngine I would think again.
Beyond disabling the App Engine application you can:
APIs & ServicesStorageIAM & AdminService account This will freeze all App Engine related billing charges for the undeletable disabled App engine application. At least it worked for me :)
open https://console.cloud.google.com/cloud-resource-manager?organizationId=0 ,select the project(or application) to be deleted,then click delete