Hello Guys
I have a sheet with multible sheets/pages where i would like to find a value that is stored in a cell. I trigger my script via a picture in a drawing.
In the example below i would like to search for the word Test. With my method i would need to but a picture on every site any search every site manually to find the word.
| Word | Number | Other |
|---|---|---|
| Test | 2 | Hey |
I am alredy able to find a value one 1 page and "dispaly" it, but i would like to do it on all off the other sheets.
Here is the Code that I use to find something on the same Page.
function searchString(){
var sheet = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSheet();
var search_string = sheet.getRange("J22:M23").getValue();
var textFinder = sheet.createTextFinder(search_string);
var search_row = textFinder.findNext().getRow();
var ui = SpreadsheetApp.getUi();
ui.alert("search row: " + search_row);
}
I would like it diplay the page it was found in and the row it is in, but i cant figure it out.
Thx for your help guys