How can i use pytorch model in C#?

Viewed 1822

I have a pytorch model in NLP and a script for use it in python. Now i want to use this script in C#. I tried run python script from C# and it worked. I get user sentence in C#, pass it to python and its outputs use in C#. The problem is that i want to do this work in a loop until user select exit but every time it goes to python code, it must load pytorch model and its time consuming. Is there a way to load model one time and then in a loop get input from user and inference with loaded model?

1 Answers

you can export the model in ONNX format and then use the OpenCV DNN module or tensorrt for inference purposes. It will give you a significant boost in speed and your whole code will be in C#.

Related