Hello all! This is my first question in stackoverflow so I hope I follow the rules good enough. :)
For my PHP class I have an exercise that makes it difficult for me: Text with about 4 variables in it, all are stored in arrays (one array for each variable, 3 values for each variable).
Position [0] of each array goes in the first echo text, position [1] of each array goes in the second text and so on.
How to echo the text 3 times using all values stored in the array? In the code I must use the main text only 1 time.
$u_name = array('student' => 'Joe','lecturer' => 'Kate', 'assistant' => 'Martin');
$course_name = array('PHP', 'CSS', 'HTML');
$role = array('student', 'lecturer', 'assistant');
echo "Hi," . $u_name['student'] . "! You've been approved to take part in course " . $course_name[0] . " as a " . $role[0] . ". The course " . $course_name[0] . " will last for two days.";
echo "<br>";
echo "Hi," . $u_name['lecturer'] . "! You've been approved to take part in course " . $course_name[1] . " as a " . $role[1] . ". The course " . $course_name[1] . " will last for two days.";
echo "<br>";
echo "Hi," . $u_name['assistant'] . "! You've been approved to take part in course " . $course_name[2] . " as a " . $role[2] . ". The course " . $course_name[2] . " will last for two days.";
This is what I did by myself, but as you see in the code I have 3 times the main text.
Thank you in advance.