I need to implement a rest service call in my WEB application. According to Oracle, Weblogic is supported and does not need to register (deploy) jax-rs, so I would like to use these Server libraries. I made a simple class by calling a service (get). I configured the dependencies in the project and deployed it on Weblogic. However, when deploying, the following error appears: java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast org.glassfish.jersey.ext.cdi1x.internal.CdiComponentProvider to org.glassfish.jersey.server.spi.ComponentProvider
Note: It worked using this link below (deploying the jar on the server) But I want to use the native libraries on Weblogic. Could someone help me please?
https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1213/wls/RESTF/use-jersey20-ri.htm#RESTF297
Code example (Java)
String host = "https://swapi.dev/api/people/2/";
Client client = ClientBuilder.newBuilder().build();
WebTarget webTarget = client.target(host);
Builder builder = webTarget.request(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON);
String result = builder.get(String.class);
pom.xml
<properties>
<primefaces.version>3.5.RC1</primefaces.version>
<jersey.version>2.21.1</jersey.version>
<jaxrs.version>2.0</jaxrs.version>
</properties>
<!-- JAX-RS -->
<dependency>
<groupId>javax.ws.rs</groupId>
<artifactId>javax.ws.rs-api</artifactId>
<version>${jaxrs.version}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<!-- Jersey 2.21.1 -->
<dependency>
<groupId>org.glassfish.jersey.containers</groupId>
<artifactId>jersey-container-servlet</artifactId>
<version>${jersey.version}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.glassfish.jersey.core</groupId>
<artifactId>jersey-server</artifactId>
<version>${jersey.version}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.glassfish.jersey.core</groupId>
<artifactId>jersey-client</artifactId>
<version>${jersey.version}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.glassfish.jersey.media</groupId>
<artifactId>jersey-media-multipart</artifactId>
<version>${jersey.version}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs</groupId>
<artifactId>jackson-jaxrs-json-provider</artifactId>
<version>2.4.1</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.google.code.gson</groupId>
<artifactId>gson</artifactId>
<version>2.8.6</version>
</dependency>
weblogic.xml
<wls:weblogic-version>12.2.1.3</wls:weblogic-version>
<wls:context-root>RecebimentoMercadoriaWEB</wls:context-root>
<wls:library-ref>
<wls:library-name>jsf</wls:library-name>
</wls:library-ref>
<wls:container-descriptor>
<wls:prefer-web-inf-classes>true</wls:prefer-web-inf-classes>
</wls:container-descriptor>
<wls:session-descriptor>
<wls:cookie-name>CookieRecebimentoMercadoria</wls:cookie-name>
</wls:session-descriptor>
<wls:container-descriptor>
<wls:prefer-application-packages>
<wls:package-name>javax.faces.*</wls:package-name>
<wls:package-name>com.sun.faces.*</wls:package-name>
<wls:package-name>com.sun.facelets.*</wls:package-name>
<wls:package-name>com.bea.faces.*</wls:package-name>
</wls:prefer-application-packages>
<wls:prefer-application-resources>
<wls:resource-name>javax.faces.*</wls:resource-name>
<wls:resource-name>com.sun.faces.*</wls:resource-name>
<wls:resource-name>com.sun.facelets.*</wls:resource-name>
<wls:resource-name>com.bea.faces.*</wls:resource-name>
<wls:resource-name>META-INF/services/javax.servlet.ServletContainerInitializer</wls:resource-name>
<wls:resource-name>META-INF/services/com.sun.faces.spi.FacesConfigResourceProvider</wls:resource-name>
</wls:prefer-application-resources>
</wls:container-descriptor>
