this is my first question in this community as you can see I'm a beginner and I have very little knowledge about java and coding in general. however, in my beginner practices, I came up with a little project challenge for myself. as you can see in the figure, the loop starts and it prints out the number that is given to it through the scanner. the problem with my attempt to this code is that it gives me the output value as soon as I press enter. what I want to do is an alternative of this code but I want the output values to be given after the whole loop is done all together.
So, basically what I want is to make the program give me the input values together after the loop ends, instead of giving them separately after each number is put.
package com.company;
import java.util.Scanner;
public class Main {
public static void main(String[] args) {
calc(); }
public static int calc (){
Scanner scan = new Scanner(System.in);
int count = 1;
int pass = 0;
int notpass = 0;
System.out.println("how many subjects do you have? ");
boolean check = scan.hasNextInt();
int maxless = scan.nextInt();
if (check){
while(count <= maxless ){
System.out.println("Enter grade number " + count);
int number = scan.nextInt();
System.out.println("grade number" + count + " is " + number);
if (number >= 50){
pass++;
}else{
notpass++;
}
count++;
}
System.out.println("number of passed subjects = " + pass);
System.out.println("number of failed subjects = " + notpass);
}else{
System.out.println("invalid value!");
} return pass;
}
}