I have three models "userLogin.js","userDetail.js",and "userAddress.js".I want data should be stored simultaneously, if any error occurs it should rolback all the insert actions.this what I have tried. I gives me the error user is not defined . when try to fix them it gives the error "schema is not registered"
const UserLogin=require("../models/userLogin");
const UserDeatil=require("../models/userDetail");
var myModelSchema1 = require('mongoose').model('UserLogin').schema;
var myModelSchema2 = require('mongoose').model('UserDeatils').schema;
exports.user_signup = (req, res, next) => {
UserLogin.find({ email: req.body.email })
.exec()
.then(user => {
if (user.length >= 1) {
return res.status(409).json({
message: "Mail exists"
});
} else {
bcrypt.hash(req.body.password, 10, (err, hash) => {
if (err) {
return res.status(500).json({
error: err
});
} else {
const user = new UserLogin({
_id: new mongoose.Types.ObjectId(),
email: req.body.email,
password: hash,
loginDate:req.body.logindate,
});
const userdetils = new UserDeatil({
_id: new mongoose.Types.ObjectId(),
userId:result.userID,
userName:req.body.username,
dob:req.body.dob,
gender:req.body.gender,
photo: req.file? req.file.path : null,
imei:req.body.imei,
});
insertUsers();
}
});
}
});
};
async function insertUsers(){
try{
const id= transaction.insert(myModelSchema1, user);
const id1= transaction.insert(myModelSchema2, userdetils);
const final = await transaction.run();
}
catch(error){
console.error(error);
const rollbackObj = await transaction.rollback().catch(console.error);
transaction.clean();
c
}
}