I have a character variable with long text. I can not see the full text of this variable (as shown in the image) in R Studio. Is there a way to display it?
I have a character variable with long text. I can not see the full text of this variable (as shown in the image) in R Studio. Is there a way to display it?
You could save it as a .csv and then view the entire column that way.
write.csv(MyData, file = "MyData.csv")
Not sure if this is the best way, but it's my go-to when I have long strings of data in one column.
It seems like there is not.
Looking at the rstudio website I found the following:
https://support.rstudio.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/214222927-Resize-columns-of-the-data-viewer
I just found an newer version of R that was created to expand columns. Here's the link to it:
You should be able to click and drag the column to whatever width you want.