Have been using it for a while with CodeIgniter and I can't remember if I installed v2 or just copied the files from another project.
Any ideas?
Have been using it for a while with CodeIgniter and I can't remember if I installed v2 or just copied the files from another project.
Any ideas?
If you have composer installed using your PATH for its executable, you may get an error that composer.phar doesn't exist.
This works for me:
% composer show --installed | grep "doctrine/orm"
You should get output showing the version number:
You are using the deprecated option "installed". Only installed packages are shown by default now. The --all option can be used to show all packages.
doctrine/orm v2.5.14 Object-Relational-Mapper for PHP
Note that you don't need the | grep part; if you remove that, you'll see all installed things from composer in the project. You can instead use | grep doctrine to see all Doctrine-related installed package versions.