Is it possible to hide the folders in my root folder? Just in case my index.php would disappear you know?
Could I also show 404 error not found if someone requests them?
Is it possible to hide the folders in my root folder? Just in case my index.php would disappear you know?
Could I also show 404 error not found if someone requests them?
In my case, i did that but it shows me Error 500. This is my .htaccess
RewriteEngine on
# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/[0-9]+\..+\.cpaneldcv$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well-known/pki-validation/[A-F0-9]{32}\.txt(?:\ Comodo\ DCV)?$
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/[0-9]+\..+\.cpaneldcv$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well-known/pki-validation/[A-F0-9]{32}\.txt(?:\ Comodo\ DCV)?$
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule>
# END WordPress
Options - Indexes
Thanks
I used this code:
At your main root .htaccess put the flowing code :
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^dfjgekbjvrskzcnfvberidurvf/?(.*)$ /folder1/$1 [L]
Then at .htaccess file in folder1 directory put this :
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} !dfjgekbjvrskzcnfvberidurvf
RewriteRule ^ - [F,L]
make a file mame .htaccess in the directory where you want to hide folder's list and just this code
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^ - [R=404,L]